We are very willing to help employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders to be as successful as possible.
● We firmly believe that employees are our most important asset.
● We believe that the family happiness of employees will effectively improve work efficiency.
● We believe that employees will get positive feedback on fair promotion and remuneration mechanisms.
● We believe that salary should be directly related to job performance, and any methods should be used whenever possible, as incentives, profit sharing, etc.
● We expect employees to work honestly and get rewards for it.
● We hope that all Skylark employees have the idea of long-term employment in the company.
● Customers’ requirements for our products and services will be our first demand.
● We will make 100% effort to satisfy the quality and service of our customers.
● Once we make a promise to our customers, we will make every effort to fulfill that obligation.
● We cannot make a profit if no one provides us with the good quality materials we need.
● We ask suppliers to be competitive in the market in terms of quality, pricing, delivery and procurement volume.
● We have maintained a cooperative relationship with all suppliers for more than 5 years.
● We hope our shareholders can obtain considerable income and increase the value of their investment.
● We believe that our shareholders can be proud of our social value.
● We believe every employee in charge of the business is responsible for performance in a departmental organizational structure.
● All employees are given certain powers to fulfill their responsibilities within our corporate goals and objectives.
● We will not create redundant corporate procedures. In some cases, we will solve the problem effectively with less procedures.
● We keep the close communication with our customers, employees, shareholders, and suppliers through any possible channels.
● Skylark Chemical actively practices good citizenship at all levels.
● We encourage all employees to actively participate in community affairs and undertake social responsibilities.
1) During SARS in China in 2003, we donated 300 kg of disinfectant to the local hospital.
2) During the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake in Sichuan, we organized our employees to go to the most severe areas and donated 1 ton of disinfectant and a large amount of food.
3) During the Sichuan flood in the summer of 2012, after completing self-rescue, we actively helped local villagers solve their post-disaster difficulties and donated a large amount of disinfectant.
4) During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the company quickly resumed the production of disinfectants and jointly produced masks with partners to support the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
5) During the Henan flood in the summer of 2021, the company donated 100,000 yuan of emergency relief supplies and 100,000 yuan in cash on behalf of all employees.